Check out Mary Beth Hertz's "rules for edcamp" we hope you follow at Edcamp WriteNow!
(slightly adapted, of course!)
1. You should talk about Edcamp WriteNow!
2. You should blog and tweet about Edcamp WriteNow!
3. If you want to present, put your name and topic idea in a presentation slot.
4. Three. Word. Intros.
5. Have and go to as many presentations as the facilities allow for.
6. There are no pre-scheduled presentations, no tourists.
7. Presentations should go on as long as needed or until they run into another time slot.
8. If this is your first time at an Edcamp, you HAVE to present!
And we'd like to add this:
9. Prepare to write and share writing at Edcamp WriteNow! We are a community of writers!
Photo credit: Charles Jeffrey Danoff / Foter / Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)